PUZZLEMANIA Puzzle Book Subscription — Flex Term
Wild … Challenging … Brain-Building Puzzles for Kids!
It's no surprise that more than 8 million families have said yes to the fun and learning of Puzzlemania. It keeps kids engaged and entertained while they practice important learning skills.
The more comfortable kids are using the skills they've learned, the more confident, independent and successful they'll become!
Puzzlemania puzzle books promote:
- Strategic thinking skills
- Attention to detail
Why Do Kids Love Puzzlemania?
- It's fun. Stickers, Hidden Pictures puzzles, secret codes, word games, number and logic activities, and so much more. There's something for every child!
- It's challenging. You can rest assured that we'll always send the most engaging age-appropriate puzzles for your child.
- It's rewarding. Solving puzzles is so satisfying! As each page is completed, your child's confidence will grow. Puzzlemania promotes a “can do” attitude.
- It builds important learning skills. Puzzlemania reinforces what kids have learned in school!
Why Do Parents Love Puzzlemania?
- Puzzles boost brainpower! The variety of challenges pumps up problem-solving abilities, thinking skills and creativity.
- Reading is the key to learning. Playing with sounds, letters and words helps your child build reading, writing and vocabulary skills.
- Stickers turn puzzles into a hands-on experience. Stickers strengthen your child's hand-eye coordination – important for writing and other fine motor skills.
- Zeroing in on details helps your child concentrate. Inviting puzzles keep kids focused, increasing their attention span capabilities.
Just-Right Activities for Your Child
The editors at Highlights are experts at creating Fun with a Purpose. If you find that Puzzlemania activities are not right for your child, contact us at any time to switch to the more achievable Puzzle Buzz, or the more advanced Puzzlemania Super Challenge level of Highlights Puzzle Club.
See “Features” to learn more.
Kids Love the Challenge (and Silliness) of Puzzlemania
This level of Highlights Puzzle Club has more challenging versions of Puzzle Buzz favorites, plus new puzzles for children ages 7 and up.
- 36 pages of fun for quiet time or for sharing with friends
- 2 new puzzle books every three weeks
- Word games, codes, Hidden Pictures puzzles and more activities
- 3 sticker puzzles in each book
- Sharpens important learning skills through play
- Perfect for long car rides, rainy days and restaurants
- Builds confidence with age-appropriate challenges
- Easy to switch levels
When you order a PUZZLEMANIA puzzle book subscription today, you’ll get 2 puzzle books in your first delivery, along with a FREE tote bag! Your first shipment will arrive within 2 to 4 weeks.
- If you select a pre-paid 3-, 6- or 12-month term, each new delivery of 2 puzzle books will arrive monthly and your subscription will continue for the number of months you purchased. At the end of your initial term, your subscription will be renewed for the same term and current rate then in effect.
- If you select Flex Term, each new delivery of 2 puzzle books will continue to arrive every three weeks, conveniently charged to your credit card; pay as you go ($6.95 per book + $3.49 shipping) and cancel anytime. No minimum purchase.
When kids complete all the PUZZLEMANIA level books, we'll begin shipping books from PUZZLEMANIA SUPER CHALLENGE, the next level up for more experienced puzzlers. If you feel like your child is ready for more challenge sooner, just contact us to transfer levels at any time.
- Get a Highlights tote bag FREE with your first shipment! Measures 11" x 12".