Monster's Day FAQ
Are there any in-app purchases or advertisements?
No! There are no in-app purchases or third party advertisements.
Why can’t I hear any sound?
Firstly, check the side switch on your device to ensure that it is not on mute. Also check the volume by pressing the volume up button. If you still can’t hear the App’s audio, please contact us.
The game crashes, what should I do?
When kids play on devices, sometimes they use more than 3 fingers on the screen which triggers different Multitasking Gestures eg. 5 fingers closes the App. Follow these steps to turn off Multitasking Gestures on your device:
-Open your device’s Settings
-Go to General
-Turn off the Multitasking Gestures
To prevent kids from leaving the game, you can turn on Guided Access on your device. If you still have problems, try shutting down all the Apps on the device. If this doesn’t work, please contact us.
I couldn’t find the App on my device, what should I do?
If you downloaded the App and can’t find it on your device, try the following:
- -Search for the App on your device. You can find Apps on your device by swiping down on your home screen to reveal the search field
- -Your App might have been erased from your device.
To reinstall the App, follow these instructions:
- -Open the App Store on your device and make sure you are signed in with the same account used for the original purchase (account names are at the bottom of the App Store landing page)
- -Tap on Purchased on the bottom bar
- -Tap on Not in This iPad at the top of the page
- -Look for the App in your purchased list
- -Tap the download button when you find the App
How do I shut down apps?
Sometimes Apps crash or get stuck. If this happens, shut down your Apps and/or restart your device to fix this issue. You can force the App to close by following these 2 steps:
- -Double-click the Home button.
- -Swipe up on the App’s preview window to close it
If this doesn’t work, restart your device to clear the memory
When will you release the next game?
We are constantly working on new games and releasing our existing games on the App Store. You can join our community to receive news about our game releases via email.
Which devices do your games support?
Colto’s games support iOS 7 or later on the following devices:
- -iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- -iPad 2 onwards, iPad Air and iPad Mini
- -iPod Touch 5th Generation onwards
I downloaded the game. What should I do if my device is not supported?
Please fill in the contact form on our website providing details about your issue and we will refund your money.