Deluxe Summer Fun Activity Set Ages 3-6
STOCK UP ON SUMMER FUN!
A hand-picked bundle of summer fun for ages 3-6! Entertain young puzzlers with 4 engaging puzzle books filled with a variety of activities and special features. Hidden Pictures Water Magic Pet Parade comes with a special water pen for kids to “paint” and reveal colorful hidden objects. Write-on Wipe-Off My First Hidden Pictures is packed with colorful puzzles printed on wipe-clean pages so kids can enjoy them over and over again. Hidden Pictures Things That Go Sticker Puzzles comes with 8 pages of colorful stickers for kids to mark hidden objects in black-and-white puzzle scenes. The Great Big Book of My First Puzzles is bursting with more than 120 activities specially created for kids who are just learning how to do puzzles. Plus, this deluxe version includes a 12-month subscription to HIGH FIVE magazine at 58% off the cover price — an even bigger savings than if purchased separately!
Kids Love: All the different ways to puzzle!
Parents Love: That puzzles help kids build skills like concentration and attention to detail.
- THE GREAT BIG BOOK OF MY FIRST PUZZLES is the perfect way to ease younger kids into the world of puzzling. Hidden Pictures puzzles, That’s Silly scenes, matching games, mazes and more are specially created for kids who are just learning how to do puzzles.
- WRITE-ON WIPE-OFF MY FIRST HIDDEN PICTURES contains preschool-friendly Hidden Pictures puzzles, words to trace, drawing and more — with wipe-clean pages and the included dry-erase marker, kids can enjoy the fun over and over again.
- HIDDEN PICTURES WATER MAGIC: PET PARADE offers a whole new way to do Hidden Pictures puzzles! Just fill the included pen with water, and “paint” the puzzle scenes to reveal vivid colors and fun details.
- HIDDEN PICTURES THINGS THAT GO STICKER PUZZLES is filled with full-color and black-and-white Hidden Pictures scenes about all kinds of transportation, along with 280+ stickers to mark the hidden objects in all the black-and-white puzzles.
- A full year (12 issues) subscription to the award-winning High Five magazine