Creativity Gift Set
This kit is the ultimate in fun for a kid who enjoys all ways of being creative, or for sharing among kids with different interests! It includes both our Highlights Book of Things to Write and Highlights Book of Things to Draw gift sets, plus bonus items!
- Highlights Book of Things to Draw — A companion to our best-selling Highlights Book of Things to Do, this book includes over 175 exercises — from open-ended prompts to step-by-step lessons — designed to get imaginations flowing. It makes a great keepsake, letting kids look back on their artwork for years to come. Winner of a Mom’s Choice Awards Gold Award!
- Highlights Book of Things to Write — A companion to our best-selling Highlights Book of Things to Do, this illustrated book includes over 175 creative writing topics for kids, how-to’s, open-ended questions, games, activities and more. They’ll also explore character creation, short stories, poetry and writing tips. Plus, this keepsake book lets kids look back on their thoughts — and their progress! — for years to come. Winner of a Mom’s Choice Awards Gold Award.
- Artist’s mannequin – bonus 5 ½" poseable wooden figure helps kids understand body proportions and angles of movement.
- Highlights Pouch — A canvas patterned bag for carrying pencils and other art accoutrements.
- Artist pencils — 6 pencils in varying hardness levels give kids the ability to express themselves in different textures and techniques.
- Colored pencils in wooden box with sharpener and ruler — 12 colored pencils for turning those sketches into brilliant masterpieces. The removable cover is an 8-inch ruler.
- Glitter Gel Pens – This set of 12 sparkly pens will make kids even more excited about writing.
- Writing Prompt Cubes – 6 bonus colored cubes have a prompt on each side, for 30 more writing ideas.
- Brain Starters Cards – Thought-provoking questions will get kids’ creative juices flowing. These 54 double-sided cards have vibrant photos and intriguing questions that spark thinking.
- Hidden Pictures Postcards to Color – 10 tear-out postcards have a black-and-white Hidden Pictures scene on one side, and room for a note and address on the other. These will give kids good practice in short-form writing to share with grandparents or a far-away friend.
This set makes a terrific birthday, holiday or classroom gift.