Support School Success in Only 15 Minutes a Day!
Get your child excited about learning in just 15 fun minutes! That's all it takes for kids to benefit from the 15 Minutes a Day to School Success monthly subscription box.
Get Award-Winning Skills Practice Each Month
Research shows that it takes as little as 15 minutes of practice for a child to get the most out of a learning activity. Each standards-aligned School Success box includes an award-winning blend of skills practice and Highlights puzzles that make learning enjoyable and fun – all designed to use in quick 15-minute bursts that easily fit into your day!
Turn Down the Stress and Turn Up the Fun!
With kid-friendly directions and built-in motivators like stickers and certificates, School Success boxes let preschoolers lead the way in their learning, taking the stress off both adults and kids. But you won't need to ask twice for your child to practice. The puzzles and activities are so engaging, kids will come back for more fun and learning, again and again!
Be Your Child's Cheerleader, Not Their Teacher
15 Minutes a Day to School Success makes it easy for parents to help their kids practice school skills:
- Integrates practice with fun activities to increase learning enjoyment and decrease anxiety
- Identifies specific skills for parents to track
- Breaks practice into easy 15-minute bursts for flexibility and maximum effectiveness
- Developed with teachers and parents to align with school standards and fit into real life
We've Done the Planning for You
With 15 Minutes a Day to School Success, you'll get a new box every month, filled with everything you need to support your child's preschool learning – all aligned to school standards and designed to be done in 15 minutes a day!
Your child will build confidence and skills as they practice:
- Early Writing, Letters and Tracing
- Early Reading, Vocabulary and Critical Thinking
- Early Math and Learning Concepts
Awards and Honors
The content in 15 Minutes a Day to School Success has won the following awards for excellence:
- Family Choice Award
- PAL (Play Advances Language) Award
- Top 10 PAL Picks
- National Parenting Seal of Approval
- Teachers' Choice Award