Kindness Books Set of 5
These story and activity books illustrate for kids the many ways they can be good citizens of the world.
This set of 5 books in our Kindness Series is perfect for reading aloud at home and sparking conversations about simple acts of kindness and working together. The activities can help young children learn about the important qualities of empathy, compassion, gratitude and inclusion. The joyful illustrations and simple words encourage children to be their best selves wherever they go.
- We're Better Together – Celebrate people coming together to solve problems, support communities and honor differences.
- ABCs of Kindness – Whether it be donating blankets to the animal shelter, helping with chores or standing up for what's right, there are plenty of things in the book that will resonate with every family.
- Kindness Counts 123 – Kids of all abilities and backgrounds are pictured being thoughtful to new neighbors, siblings, strangers and Earth's creatures
- Learning Kindness Book – Hidden Pictures puzzles, mazes, stories, letter tracing, counting and more kinds of engaging play that illustrate how to be a caring friend, neighbor and citizen.
- We’re Better Together Activity Book – Kids are presented with common situations — helping a sick neighbor or finding a lost item —and how others might come together to respond. Then families can discuss what they would do in similar circumstances.