Puzzlemania Book Club
Wild … Challenging … Brain-Building Puzzles for Kids!
It's no surprise that more than 8 million families have said yes to the fun and learning of Puzzlemania. It keeps kids engaged and entertained while they practice important learning skills.
The more comfortable kids are using the skills they've learned, the more confident, independent and successful they'll become!
Puzzlemania puzzle books promote:
- Strategic thinking skills
- Attention to detail
Why Do Kids Love Puzzlemania?
- It's fun. Stickers, Hidden Pictures® puzzles, secret codes, word games, number and logic activities, and so much more. There's something for every child!
- It's challenging. You can rest assured that we'll always send the most engaging age-appropriate puzzles for your child.
- It's rewarding. Solving puzzles is so satisfying! As each page is completed, your child's confidence will grow. Puzzlemania promotes a “can do” attitude.
- It builds important learning skills. Puzzlemania reinforces what kids have learned in school!
Why Do Parents Love Puzzlemania?
- Puzzles boost brainpower! The variety of challenges pumps up problem-solving abilities, thinking skills and creativity.
- Reading is the key to learning. Playing with sounds, letters and words helps your child build reading, writing and vocabulary skills.
- Stickers turn puzzles into a hands-on experience. Stickers strengthen your child's hand-eye coordination – important for writing and other fine motor skills.
- Zeroing in on details helps your child concentrate. Inviting puzzles keep kids focused, increasing their attention span capabilities.
Just-Right Activities for Your Child
The editors at Highlights are experts at creating Fun with a Purpose™. If you find that Puzzlemania activities are not right for your child, contact us at any time to switch to the more achievable Puzzle Buzz™, or the more advanced Puzzlemania Super Challenge level of Highlights Puzzle Club.
See “Features” to learn more.
Kids Love the Challenge (and Silliness) of Puzzlemania
This level of Highlights Puzzle Club has more challenging versions of Puzzle Buzz favorites, plus new puzzles for children ages 7 and up.
- 36 pages of fun for quiet time or for sharing with friends
- 2 new puzzle books every three weeks
- Word games, codes, Hidden Pictures® puzzles and more activities
- 3 sticker puzzles in each book
- Sharpens important learning skills through play
- Perfect for long car rides, rainy days and restaurants
- Builds confidence with age-appropriate challenges
- Easy to switch levels
When you place your PUZZLEMANIA order for 99 cents, plus shipping for $2.98, you'll also get a second PUZZLEMANIA book and our tote bag FREE! We'll continue to send two new PUZZLEMANIA books every 4-6 weeks at the same low price–just $6.95 per book, plus $2.98 shipping and handling, conveniently charged to your credit card.
There is no minimum number of books to buy, and you are free to cancel at any time. You can return any shipment you don't want at our expense and receive a full refund credited to your account. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
When kids complete all the PUZZLEMANIA level books, we'll begin shipping books from PUZZLEMANIA SUPER CHALLENGE, the next level up in HIGHLIGHTS PUZZLE CLUB for more experienced puzzlers. If you feel like your child is ready for more challenge sooner, just give us a call to transfer levels at any time.
Your first shipment will arrive within 2 to 4 weeks. All payments are in U.S. dollars. State sales tax will be added to orders where applicable. Introductory terms for first shipment may vary. See terms and conditions in checkout.
Get a Highlights tote bag FREE with your first shipment! Measures 11” x 12”.