High Five Magazine
Kids Love the Magazine That's All Their Own!
Your preschooler or kindergartner will love High Five magazine, because it's designed and written just for their age group. High Five is an exciting, colorful, fun-filled magazine developed by the early childhood experts at Highlights to encourage and inspire tender hearts and curious young minds.
Why Is the Sky Blue?
You've probably already experienced your little ones asking questions like this – all day long! – so you know how inquisitive and thirsty for knowledge kids this age are. High Five preschool magazines help you encourage your child's curiosity, and they give you an ideal opportunity for one-on-one fun together.
That's why High Five has stories, puzzles and activities that are expertly designed to nurture your preschooler or kindergartner's development. Every 36-page issue reinforces skills that prepare them for reading, math and other areas of learning – but the kids only know that it's fun!
Getting Mail Is Exciting
For more than 70 years, children have been eagerly checking the mailbox, hoping to find a Highlights magazine with their name on it. Now, even 2- to 6-year-olds can experience that delight for themselves.
They'll have so much fun with each monthly issue, which is packed with read-aloud stories and poems, simple crafts and recipes, learning games, puzzles for beginners and other activities. They're the perfect magazines for kindergartners and preschoolers!
High Five children's magazine subscription is filled with features that help build important skills while playing. We call it Fun with a Purpose.
What Does It Do?
- Hidden Pictures scenes develop visual acuity and vocabulary
- Matching games and other puzzles boost thinking power
- Easy recipes and crafts give kids self-confidence
- Engaging activities encourage hands-on fun
- Action rhymes get kids to exercise
- Stories from other lands and cultures expand children's empathy
- Charming illustrations
- Easy puzzles that give them a feeling of success
- Entertaining stories that they can relate to
- Cute crafts and activities
- Sets kids on the path to becoming lifelong learners
- Introduces basic concepts of science, nature and art through simple nonfiction articles
- Teaches word recognition
- Introduces math concepts
- Promotes values and creativity
Get a gift FREE with your High Five subscription!
- My First Hidden Pictures fun booklet with age-appropriate hidden-object puzzles
High Five magazine has won the following awards for excellence:
- 2016 Family Choice Award
- 2013 Family Choice Award
- 2012 Parent's Choice Award
- 2012 Golden Lamp Award for Excellence in Educational publishing
- 2011 Association of Educational Publishes Distinguished Achievement Award for Preschool Fiction
- 2011 National Parenting Publications Award Gold Winner
- 2010 Preschool Periodical of the Year Award
- 2010 Learning Magazine Teacher's Choice Award for the Family