These 5 books are perfect for helping the time pass until Christmas arrives, or to give as Christmas gifts for kids on the big day. There’s a hardcover storybook, puzzles, activities and more.
- HIDDEN PICTURES ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas is the first of our brand-new hardcover Hidden Pictures Storybooks with classic tales turned into seek-and-find puzzles! Even the hidden objects are holiday-themed.
- Hidden Pictures Christmas Puffy Sticker Playscenes is filled with festive Hidden Pictures scenes, more than 50 puffy stickers and other Christmas-themed activities for hours of holly, jolly fun! Kids can decorate each scene with the puffy stickers, like adding ornaments to the Christmas tree, Santa hats to animals and more
- The Christmas Fun Carry and Play board book has holiday recipes, poems, crafts, puzzles of all kinds, silly scenes and more. It’s sturdy and dry-erase friendly, for years to come of winter fun.
- Celebrate Christmas is packed with read-aloud stories and poems, simple recipes and easy-to-make crafts that will help your family create lasting traditions for the holiday.
- Holiday Fun is the winter-themed collector’s edition of High Five magazine. It has kids’ favorite magazine features like Tex and Indi and The Adventures of Spot, plus stories, poems and puzzles about a variety of holiday and cold-weather activities.
- Heavy-duty, reusable zipper bag to protect your books