Research shows that it takes as little as 15 minutes of practice to get the most out of learning activities. Each delivery of our curriculum-aligned resources includes our award-winning blend of skills practice and puzzles that make learning fun!
Here’s How It Works
1. Subscribe today. Your first box will arrive within 7 to 10 days.
2. Get a new box every month. Each delivery includes 2 practice books and a bonus book to extend the fun.
3. Start quick with our guide for parents and track your progress along the way.
Be Their Cheerleader, Not Their Teacher
This subscription makes it easy for parents to support learning at home!
- Integrates practice with fun activities to increase learning enjoyment and decrease anxiety
- Identifies specific skills for parents to track
- Breaks practice into easy 15-minute bursts for flexibility and maximum effectiveness
- Developed with teachers and parents to align with school standards and fit into real life
FREE Gifts with Delivery
Your first box includes a FREE School Success Starter Kit (worth $18). Your School Success Starter Kit arrives with:
- Parent Program Guide
- Wall-Sized Progress Poster
- Sticker Rewards Sheet
- Double-Sided Wipe-Clean Practice Board
We’ve Done the Planning for You!
Get them ready to succeed in preschool and beyond with these curriculum-based skills.
Your child will build confidence as they practice:
- Early Writing, Letters and Tracing
- Early Reading, Vocabulary and Critical Thinking
- Early Math and Learning Concepts
Start your preschool learning box subscription for $12.49!
See What Families Are Saying
“Twins each receiving their own box. Thrilled with the contents. Thank you Highlights for continuing to be a cut above the rest.”
– Tereesa S.
“We love to use the games for road trips. She does not even realize how much she is learning.”
– Amanda W.
“My 3-year-old has really enjoyed this kit so far! He LOVES tracing with a marker and playing the letter games that incorporate what he learned for the day!”
– Marissa E.
“Fantastic learning club. My daughter loved all the books and set to work on them right away. She looks forward to getting a box to open every month and building her skills.”
– David G.